By using our Service, you consent to the agreement that you are sharing your personal and demographic information with Go Safer Security. We value your privacy seriously and we have a responsibility to protect your information. It is important that you read and understand the entire Policy and Terms to learn how we collect, manage, and protect your privacy.
Information Go Safer Security Collects
We collect various customer Information. The types of Information include the following:
- Business Address
- Home address
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Home, business, or mobile telephone number
- Credit card, debit card, bank account numbers or other payment account number.
- Home ownership
- Household size
Website Usage Information, information obtained by third-party cookies:
- User agent
- Record mouse clicks
- Mouse movements
- Scrolling activity
- IPP address
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Browser extensions installed
- Browser features enabled
- Device location
How Go Safer Security Collect Your Information
We gather information about you as you connect with our services and sites. Direct Information Collection:
- Submission of documents
- Submission of credit/debit/bank account information
- Conversation with our customer service representative when you call
- Registration of an account/services on our sites.
Indirect Information Collection:
- We receive and store information such as your browsing preferences from third party cookies and pixel tags.
- We may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address when cookie enables the feature of page you are visiting to function correctly.
- We gather information when you log in. These log file information include content, type, clickstream data, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internet Protocol (IP), time of transactions made by you from a terminal with our system.
- We may gather information about your browsing activities from web beacons, objects embedded in a web page or email, that check that a user has accessed the content.
Time to time, the purpose of usage of your information may defer, but all of your personal and non-personal Information is used in an effort to provide accuracy and convenience when using our services and products. Following lists how we use your information:
- To set up your account and services
- To provide you our services and products
- To present to you special offers and promotions
- To process payments
- To ship our products to you
- To contact you and communicate with you
- To receive your feedback for better service and products
- To conduct data analysis and report
We may share your personal and non-personal information with third parties to assist with providing our services and products to you. Once these third-party companies are provided with your information from Go Safer Security, they handle your information governed by their own respective privacy policies and procedures.
- We share your information with third party product and service providers. We provide these companies with the information necessary in order for them to process and carry out your requests.
- -We share your information with third party advertisers. We provide your information to them in order for them to present you special offers or promotions.
ACCESSING TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update your information anytime.
- You can request information by calling us. Call 410-529-7880 and ask our customer service representative in regard to your request.
We use reliable organizational, technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal and non-personal information. We always seek to improve and create more secure environment. However, we cannot guarantee 100% protection. Your information is always in the open place where it could be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by harmful individuals or organizations. Your responsibility is crucial as well. You need to be cautious to secure your login information. Also, we strongly advice you not to share your confidential information thru the emails and other methods that you can send thru our website.
Changes to Our Privacy Policies
- Calling at 410-529-7880 Or
- Mailing at the address below:
- 8347 Cherry Lane, Laurel, MD 20707